NOTE: Our activities are for members only, with an occasional public event. Should you wish to attend our monthly networking dinner in consideration of joining as a member, please contact us for details.
For our annual scheme, please download our calendar
MONTHLY MEETINGS / TRAININGS:
NOTE: We meet on the 2nd Wednesday of every month; on hiatus, July-August.
- 23 FEBRUARY, 7-9:30pm: BPWHK New Year Members’ Reception, at Fringe Club: Meet Ms. Nancy Hernreich Bowen -> former Assistant to the President and Director of Oval Office Operations of the Clinton white House https://www.linkedin.com/in/nancy-bowen-13494621/!
- NOTE: February event moved from 2nd Wed to 4th Sat
- 12 APRIL: 30-Day Dreamlife Entrepreneurial Challenge cum cocktail night
- 08 MAY: Global skills Workshop: panel on “Women in the Workplace”
- 12 JUNE: Strength-based/ Appreciative Leadership by Dorothy Tsui (cancelled due to traffic disruption)
- 11 SEPTEMBER: Visit to Hong Kong Breast Cancer Foundation -> Health Talk and Clinical Breast Examination, cost for checkup HKD150
- 19 OCTOBER: Tri-party Mentorship Final Pitch on Social Innovation
- NOTE: October event moved from 2nd Wed to 3rd Sat
- 9 NOVEMBER: Annual General Meeting & Gala Dinner [details: TBA]
- 11 DECEMBER: Holiday Happy Hour [details: TBA]
- Thematic Luncheons:
- 20 MARCH: Breaking the Mould in Central
- 16 MAY: “Women in the Workplace” at ICC
- 20 JUNE: Parenting in Wanchai
- International Women’s Day Celebration
- 5 MARCH: International Women’s Day: Conference in support of HeForShe 2019 co-organized by HKEx and The French Chamber in Hong Kong
- 8 MARCH: Reception to Celebrate International Women’s Day 2019 at the Central Government Office
- HKTDC partnership:
- 2 MARCH: HKTDC International Jewellery Fair group access
- 7 SEPTEMBER Asia’s Fashion Spotlight – CENTRESTAGE & Salon de TE 2019
- Joint drinks party with the International Women’s Forum on 18th October 2019 at The Hong Kong Club’s China & Caernarvon Room – RSVP via this link.