NOTE: Our activities are for members only, with an occasional public event. Should you wish to attend our monthly networking dinner in consideration of joining as a member, please contact us for details.
For our annual scheme, see HERE
MONTHLY MEETINGS / TRAININGS:
NOTE: We meet on the 2nd Wednesday of every month; on hiatus, July-August.
- 10 JANUARY, 7-9pm: Skype meeting with our Regional Coordinator, Asia-Pacific
- 10 FEBRUARY, 3-5pm: BPWHK New Year Members’ Reception, at Helena May Club: Meet BPWHK (original / 1979) founder, Monique Lee! –> SOLD OUT!
- NOTE: February event moved from 2nd Wed to Sat 10th
- 14 MARCH: Expressive Art Session [President Sindy]
- 11 APRIL: Global Skills Training [Chair Kayley]
- 09 MAY: Positive Change: team building & management workshop [former BPWHK member, Dorothy Tsui]
- 13 JUNE: Reverse Mentoring [Young BPW Rep Michelle; Mentoring Chair (TBD)] + Healing & Health workshop [Mabel Tsoi]
- 12 SEPTEMBER: TBA
- 10 OCTOBER: TBA
- 14 NOVEMBER: Annual General Meeting & Gala Dinner [details: TBA]
- 12 DECEMBER: Holiday Happy Hour [details: TBA]
- Thematic Luncheons in Central:
- 30 JANUARY: “Equal Career Opportunities for Females in HK?”
- 20 MARCH: “International Women’s Day”
- 29 MAY: TBA
- Coming Soon: hiking, yoga class, meditation, excursions, and much more!