NOTE: Our activities are for members only, with an occasional public event. Should you wish to attend our monthly networking dinner in consideration of joining as a member, please contact us for details.
For our annual scheme, see HERE
MONTHLY MEETINGS / TRAININGS:
NOTE: We meet on the 2nd Wednesday of every month; on hiatus, July-August.
- 23 FEBRUARY, 7-9:30pm: BPWHK New Year Members’ Reception, at Fringe Club: Meet Ms. Nancy Hernreich Bowen -> former Assistant to the President and Director of Oval Office Operations of the Clinton white House https://www.linkedin.com/in/nancy-bowen-13494621/!
- NOTE: February event moved from 2nd Wed to 4th Sat
- 10 APRIL: 30-Day Dreamlife Challenge by 3-time entrepreneur Michelle
- 08 MAY: Joint meeting on Wellness
- 12 JUNE: Strength-based/ Appreciative Leadership by Dorothy Tsui
- 11 SEPTEMBER: Anti Breast Cancer Workshop
- 9 OCTOBER: Tri-party Mentorship [Chair Lena]
- 9 NOVEMBER: Annual General Meeting & Gala Dinner [details: TBA]
- 11 DECEMBER: Holiday Happy Hour [details: TBA]
- Thematic Luncheons in Central:
- 20 MARCH: Breaking the Mould
- 22 MAY: Parenting
- International Women’s Day Celebration
- 2 MARCH: HKTDC International Jewellery Fair group access
- 5 MARCH: International Women’s Day: Conference in support of HeForShe 2019 co-organized by HKEx and The French Chamber in Hong Kong
- 8 MARCH: Reception to Celebrate International Women’s Day 2019 at the Central Government Office
- MARCH: Visit to F11 Photography Museum: Audrey Hepburn exhibition
- Coming Soon: hiking, yoga class, meditation, excursions, and much more!